|OUR AREA OFFERS
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE...
Web site by Webmistress
|Oceanfront Vacation Rentals
The perfect retreat for one or two people . . .
With breathtaking views of the Pacific,
these places are sanctuaries for rest and renewal.
If you're looking for a Manzanita vacation rental on the north Oregon Coast, this beachfront lodging is a dream come true. Our ocean view beachfront accommodations in Manzanita offer Pacific Ocean and Neahkahnie Mountain views and are within walking distance of downtown Manzanita (art galleries, boutique shops, day spas, fine dining - including seafood) and the Manzanita Golf Course.
A short drive takes you to Oswald West State Park (a popular surfing site), Nehalem Bay State Park, Nehalem River and Nehalem Bay (for excellent fishing - charters available - and kayaking), the Tillamook Cheese Factory and other Tillamook County activities and attractions.
- $165 to $285 plus 11.8% lodging tax (rate includes cleaning)
- Well-mannered pets are $10/night per pet
Click here to check availability of your dates and make your
For more policy information and for other sites
we recommend, click to visit:
- The LightHouse can accommodate up to six
people. The Studio can accommodate up to three.
- Check-in time is 3 PM and Check-out time is before Noon.
- Sheets, pillowcases, towels and
soaps provided. This is a departure from past requirements. The LightHouse has two queen size beds. The Studio platform bed is full-size, the window seat is a twin.
- Please turn down the heat and unplug any counter-top
appliances when you leave, and leave the little places as clean as you found
- There is no smoking inside The Studio or
- We are happy to accommodate your dog for an
additional $10 per pet/night. We assume you will be responsible for any damages and
for the conduct of your pet in the community of Manzanita and on the
- We know that you will join us in respecting our
friends, the full-time residents of Manzanita.
- The Studio and The LightHouse are
located so that you can walk to town for shopping and fine dining.
Frequently Asked Questions and Favorite Links
The Studio and The LightHouse
Bill & Teri